15 years without Quorthon

Forever remember that a true hero is always prepared to fight!

Forever remember Quorthon, the musician from Bathory.

The era divisor, Bathory, spawned a new style and there are 15 years that the amazing genius mind of Quorthon left us to Valhalla!

"Will to power is the scream of the free!
For those who understand Bathory, a toast!
Might for live.. hail to my comrades and me!
Conquer, those braves, the weaks from coast to coast!

For moral of weak, nothing I feel
Enemies burnt, are the worst!
With my blade, I was forged in Iron and Steel!
I fear no evil, for I am the bastard Pagan Ghost!"



"Blooddrinker and Lady of night!
For the Princess of Darkness, we, forever, fight...
For no need for reason or moral, neighter a god.
I praise for fire - beacon of the war lord!"



Resultado de imagem para quorthon 1966 2004



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas